Thursday, November 4, 2010

Happy Birthday!

I'm trying to get the blog caught up with everything that's been going on--my goodness we've been busy! (A key indicator that the holidays have arrived!)

Parker's birthday was October 26th. We had so much fun celebrating! Well, I at least had fun celebrating :) Parker wasn't to keen on being another year older but he had a pretty good time anyway :) I surprised Parker with a few treats throughout the day and decorated his office. And we went to P.F. Chang's with the Ainge's for dinner on his birthday. I took Parker out the following night to our favorite sushi spot and then we had a joint birthday dinner for Parker and Rusty with the Sneddon's at Tucanos. So much fun to be with everyone and so much yummy food! I love you so much honey and hope you had a wonderful birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment