Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas


Have I mentioned that I have the MOST wonderful husband?! He somehow manages to put up with all my craziness--including my need to get my Christmas decorations out as early as possible! I am a complete Christmas nerd and love all things Christmas. The week before Thanksgiving he took the initiative and helped me haul out all the decorations and put up our Christmas Tree (which, if you saw the base close-up, you would realize what a complete and utter hassle that is.) He sang along with me to all our cheesy Christmas albums and helped me make our home look so very festive.




Even Krug enjoyed getting into the holiday spirit with his little doggie candy cane.
























And apparently I wasn't supervising Parker's decorating efforts close enough. Can you tell what's wrong with this Nativity scene?

Here's a closer look. Can you see it now?


He put the little snowboarder next to Mary & Joseph! He thought he was so sneaky and funny but luckily I caught him. He was a little disappointed that I noticed so quickly :)


And I even managed to get all our shopping done and all the presents wrapped. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!


1 comment:

  1. So CUTE! Your tree looks great. Everything looks so happy and festive. I love that you got Krug his own doggie Candy cane.

    ReplyDelete