Thursday, November 19, 2009

Finding Answers


The last couple of weeks I've been feeling like I was in a bit of funk. Something was missing and no matter how I searched, thought or prayed, I just couldn't figure it out. Life is really wonderful right now--my blessings far outweighing my trials. But somehow, I was just feeling lost.

During my lunch break today, I was reading through some past posts on a blog I've been following since the beginning of summer. It is written by a woman named Stephanie Nielson. Have you heard of her? I hope you have. Her posts are wonderfully inspiring. Her words change me. Her story has made me think about my own. It's reminded me that my life is my own--to make of it whatever I will. I need and want to make some changes.

I sat at my desk reading one of her posts about her beloved Mr. Nielson...and in that moment I found my answer.

If you haven't read her story, please do. Many times our days are filled with wasted moments. This will not be one of them.


This link provides the short version of her story.



The link to her blog (The NieNie Dialogues) is in my sidebar.

No comments:

Post a Comment