Thursday, February 10, 2011

6 Months

As you can tell, I've gotten a little behind on my postings. There is a perfectly good explanation for this: I am having way too much fun with this little guy!

He is now 6 months old! (Has anyone figured out how I can stop time?!)

Here are a few updates about Allen:

He is ALMOST sleeping through the night. (He gets up at 5am to eat & then goes back to bed for a few hours.)
He loves playing with Krug and Chinghis--he gets so excited when he sees dogs.
Weighs 17 lbs. and 9 oz.
He can pretty much sit up on his own now, but still needs us to sit behind him, "just in case".
Still loves bath time and being outside.
Thinks his dad is HILARIOUS.
He really likes it when you sing to him.
Got his first cold :(
Has started using his highchair.
Peek-a-boo is his favorite game.
He is getting his first 2 teeth! (More on this later.)
And, I've come to the conclusion that he has the MOST adorable smile and laugh.



I am absolutely loving every single moment with my bug!

2 comments:

  1. He is SO cute Jes. I just love him to peices. They do grow up fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jess--It cracked me up to see that your 6 mo. old weighs more than my 13 mo. old! He'd beat her in a wrestling match for sure! He's a cutie though. Hope you guys are doing well!!

    ReplyDelete