Friday, November 19, 2010

It's Friday, I'm in Love

(This picture is from a few weeks ago. He already looks so different. I can't believe how fast he is growing and how much he is changing!)

Some things I'm looking forward to this weekend:


1. Date Night with my wonderful hubby! It's my week to plan our Date Night and I thought of something to test our creative and artistic abilities. We'll see if we can rise to the challenge :)


2. Zumba with Valerie. Kicks my butt every single week. Seriously. But SO much fun!


3. Getting my Christmas decorations out. Woohoo! Normally, I don't get things out until the day after Thanksgiving...but this year I just can't wait any longer. And this year I've bribed Alicia into being my accomplice. Mwahaha!


4. Hair Appointment. The roots have got to go!


5. Time with My Boys. Saturday and Sunday are wonderful because I don't have to leave Allen first thing in the morning and go to work. I get to spend the whole weekend with Parker, Allen, & Krug. What more could I ask for?!

No comments:

Post a Comment