Monday, November 29, 2010

Elf In Training

We get Christmas started early at our house. I am a huge Christmas nerd and I love this season! The tree and decorations get put up by Thanksgiving--at the latest! We get the shopping done and wrap the presents. We've got the holiday music playing. And this year...we have a little
Elf in Training :)


The flash is a little bright Mom.

The fingers taste pretty good, but when can I have a sugar cookie?

Help! I'm being attacked by the giant candy cane!



Being an elf can be exhausting! After helping with all the decorations he needed a nap.

Little elf toes.




Christmas is such a beautiful holiday. I look forward to celebrating the season every year. And even though Allen really has no idea what's going on, he is already making Christmas even more magical for us. Isn't it wonderful how children change things for us?

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh! Such a cute outfit. Where in the world did you find that? And the hat...awesome. He is getting SO big and SO cute. He gets cuter and cuter everytime and see him and he was darling to start with.

    ReplyDelete