Friday, March 26, 2010

Baby's First Photos

Once again I find myself feeling so thankful for technology I don't understand. This last week I had an ultrasound for my 5 month appointment. It was amazing for Parker & I to be able to sit in a little room and be able to watch our baby and listen to his heartbeat. It wasn't until I became pregnant that I realized what an incredible blessing good health is. We are feeling so thankful that he is growing and developing well and getting more and more excited for his arrival! (I know, I know. I've still got a long way to go. But that isn't going to keep me from getting excited!)
Parker & I had talked a lot about the types of names we would like to consider and decided that traditional names or family names were very important to us. We had decided from the beginning that if it was a boy we would name him Allen after Parker's Grandpa Ainge. We're so thankful for the blessing of family and the privilege of being able to pass on a special name to our little one.

1 comment:

  1. Jes,
    You may feel like you still have a while but trust me it comes so fast. I love the pictures. It is amazing that we are blessed with this technology. I can tell he's going to be a hansom little man already. Thanks for sharing the pictures with us.

    ReplyDelete