Monday, August 24, 2009

Temple Dedication


I wanted to take a minute and just say how thankful I am to be so very blessed. Yesterday Parker and I were able to attend the Oquirrh Mountain Temple Dedication. We had to be in our seats 30 minutes early, which gave me the opportunity to reflect on my life and how blessed I am. The dedication was beautiful and I loved listening to the words shared by President Monson and other church leaders. Their faith and examples are astounding and I am so thankful that they sacrifice so much to give us so much. I don't know what we would do without the Gospel and I am so thankful for the Prophet Joseph Smith who restored it to this earth. We have so much!

1 comment:

  1. You guys are awesome!! Thanks for the link in your sidebar. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete