Monday, September 19, 2011

My Little Helper

Allen is our little mover! He's not quite up to walking yet, but he is a champ at crawling. And man is he fast! The first few weeks in our new house I've spent so much time chasing after him--in a useless attempt to keep him from getting into things. HAH!


I'd like you to know I finally came to my senses. I figured, "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em"! Now, for the most part, I let him do all the exploring and investigating he'd like to do. And now I have the greatest little helper! His specialties are loading/unloading the dishwasher, loading/unloading the laundry baskets, and loading/unloading the kitchen drawers. Are you seeing a theme here?



Unloading


Unloading


Loading


(He's definitely more interested in the unloading than he is in the loading. Can ya blame him?)


He certainly keeps me busy playing catch-up but I love watching him learn and figure things out!

No comments:

Post a Comment