Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Birthday

December was one CRAZY month for us! I'm going to do my best to get caught up on blog postings, but we'll see how it goes. Here are some pictures from my birthday. We'd planned to go to Temple Square to see the lights (one of my absolute favorite things to do) but the weather just wasn't cooperating. So...I opted for pizza and bowling and we had a BLAST! Allen's new favorite thing is plastic bottles of any kind. He likes the noise they make when you crinkle them and loves to suck on the cold plastic.
He also thought the presents looked good enough to eat :)





I love my husband and family so much! And I'm so thankful for all they do for me! Thank you for making my birthday so special. Just being together was the best birthday present.

No comments:

Post a Comment