Monday, October 25, 2010

Hoot Hoot

Our ward had a chili cook-off and cupcake contest for our Halloween Party this last weekend. My cooking skills are less than mediocre these days so I decided cupcakes would be the safer route. I got together with my Mom to do some decorating (I knew I would need supervision). Allen loved being Mommy's little helper. He held onto his wubby and told stories while we decorated :) These things turned out so cute! But they were SO frustrating. (Nothing ever turns out the way you plan.) Separating the oreos and trying to get all of the frosting on one side of the cookie was the hardest part of this project. We had lots of fun though (Thanks Mom!) and I'm already looking at ideas for next year.


My little owls won the contest--I couldn't believe it! There were so many fun and unique cupcakes at the party--everyone is so talented! I wanted to copy all of their ideas!

Cupcake decorating is hard work. My little helper was exhausted.

No comments:

Post a Comment