Friday, October 1, 2010

Finally!

Fall is finally here and I am so excited! Fall brings some of my most favorite things:


1. Cold Weather


2. All kinds of wonderful holiday traditions & get-togethers with family


and...


3. General Conference!


As part of BYU's "Recapturing Beauty" campaign I was lucky enough to be able to go and hear Stephanie Nielson speak last night. (If you don't know who she is, her blog link is in my sidebar: NieNie Dialogues). What an amazing woman! Her message was both humbling and inspiring and has definitely helped me get in the right frame of mind and spirit for General Conference this weekend. If you have a minute or two, click on the link below to watch her Mormon Messages video "My New Life". I've also added the link for BYU's "Recapturing Beauty" campaign if you're interested. (The campaign is being provided by BYU's Women's Services department.)






Also, just a quick update on our little family...

Allen had his 2 months vaccinations. Poor little guy!

And... Parker took and passed the GMAT!!!


I'm so proud of both my boys :) and am looking forward to spending General Conference weekend with them. Hope you all have a wonderful weekend as well!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats Parker! That's awesome. Poor Allen. Those check-ups are hard on everyone.

    ReplyDelete