Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Blessing Day

On September 26, 2010 Allen Parker Ainge was blessed by his Dad, Parker W. Ainge. It was such a special day for us. Over the last year my testimony of the Priesthood has truly been strengthened through the experiences Parker and I have been through. Little Allen didn't even have to wait for his Blessing Day to receive his first blessing from his Dad. He had his first blessing when he was just a few days old and was struggling with eating and jaundice. I am so thankful for the Lord's power on this earth and even more grateful to have it in my own home. It has been yet another testament in my life that the Lord is truly aware of each of us. Allen didn't have any shoes to go with his blessing clothes, so he wore his little doggie slippers. (If I could get away with it, I would totally wear my slippers to church too!)My wonderful friend Valerie and her husband Karl. (Little Fischer's Parents.) Great Grandma holding Allen. My mom holding Fischer Christensen. Allen's friend :)



Allen being held by GiGi.


Allen's Great Grandma Verla and Aunt Lori.


Parker and Uncle Ulises



Aunt Laura holding Allen and his cousin Presley (Presley is about 4 months older than Allen)




Sitting with his Grandpa


Being held by Uncle Rusty


Great Grandma has been in the hospital and couldn't come to the blessing. We made sure to go visit her so she could be a part of Allen's day.



Aunt Alicia and Alex


We're so thankful to have been blessed with such incredible families and friends. (Wish we could have gotten pictures of everyone!) You guys all mean so much to us! Thank you for sharing this special day with us.


1 comment:

  1. I would wear slippers everyday too if I could. Live it up while you can kiddo. Okay so I know Fischer wasn't feeling the best that day but even in his picture I can tell he just wasn't feeling the best. It's in his eyes. They look so sad.

    ReplyDelete