Monday, June 7, 2010

Baby Showers

Parker and I have been the recpients of so many acts of service this last year. We have been so blessed to have incredible families and friends who love us so much and do so much for us. And I now have even more reasons to shout their praises. I had 2 Baby Showers this last month and had so much fun! This is just one more example of why I love being a girl! (Poor boys--they miss out on so much. They can't possibly have as much fun as us girls :) Getting together as women--as family and friends--is just wonderful. We had such a good time talking, laughing, and eating. I AM SO BLESSED. Everyone takes such good care of us, and honestly, we are feeling very, very spoiled. I am so thankful for everyone's thoughtful and sweet gifts and for everything that everyone has done to help us prepare for little Allen's arrival.

A very special thank you to Christy, Amber, Valerie, Mom, Alicia, & Laura for throwing these Baby Showers for me. THANK YOU SO MUCH!

1 comment:

  1. First off, I definetly need to make sure I have makeup on the next time I'm in a picture. Secondly, I had such a blast throwing a shower for you. You are such a sweet person that does so much for others you deserve to be spoiled.

    ReplyDelete