Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Easter Season

The First Presidency of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints issued the following Easter message this weekend:

"At this Easter seaon as we contemplate our own mortality and remember loved ones who have passed from this life, our hearts turn to Him who promised: 'Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid.'

"Jesus Christ is the literal Savior of the world, the Son of God, the Prince of Peace, the Holy One of Israel, even the risen Lord, who declared: 'Behold, I am Jesus Christ, whom the prophets testified shall come into the world...I am the light and the life of the world.' 'I am the first and the last; I am he who liveth, I am he who was slain; I am your advocate with the Father.'

"This Easter season, as His witness, we testify that He lives and that through Him, we too shall live."
We had a busy, but wonderful Easter/Conference weekend. We loved being able to spend so much time with family--so thankful these holidays bring us together!
On Saturday we went to Grandma Ainge's Easter Party and has such a good time. And were glad all the accountant's could take a break from work and join us :) It's so much fun watching all of the kids during the easter egg hunt--can't wait until we get to do this with our little guy!

On Sunday, we enjoyed having Easter dinner with Grandma & Joel and had lots of fun teaching them how to play Taboo afterwards (it was the only game we could find in the closet).











Most of all, we just enjoyed being with everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment