Friday, October 16, 2009

If Ye Are Prepared...

If ye are prepared ye shall not fear--D&C 38:30

For months I have been so excited about working on my food storage and emergency preparedness. I did a great deal of research on it earlier this summer. It's a topic that I feel very strongly about and have been making efforts toward our spiritual and temporal preparedness. I am proud to say that last night I finally got our 72 hour emergency kits put together! I had gotten the supplies back in June (I know! I'm such a procrastinator!) and it took me until now to finally drag it all out and assemble our packs. It was a pretty big project and Parker was so wonderful to help me put them together last night. It feels so good to finally have them done! If anyone wants help or suggestions with their emergency preparedness let me know--I would be glad to help!







"We can so live that we can call upon the Lord for His protection and guidance. … We cannot expect His help if we are unwilling to keep His commandments." --President Hinckley



No comments:

Post a Comment